Based on scripture, we believe:
- In one God expressed in Scripture as three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- That Old and New Testament Scriptures, which were inspired by God and written through the personalities of people, contain all truth necessary for faith and Christian living. The Bible is the absolute authority for life.
- That human nature, from birth, is inclined to sin.
- That God is both loving and just, and although He doesn't want anyone to be eternally lost, He will hold all people accountable for their life.
- That God provides forgiveness for sin through Jesus Christ.
- That God's provision for forgiveness is for the entire human race; whoever confesses their sins to God, is willing to live by His directives as outlined in Scripture, and believes in the name of Jesus Christ, will be given eternal life.
- That the Holy Spirit confirms this new eternal life.
- That believers can experience freedom from, and power over, their natural inclination to evil, through the filling of the Holy Spirit.
- That Christ will return to earth to bring all people before God in heaven where final judgment will take place.
- That those who know Jesus Christ personally will live with Him in heaven forever.
- In the sacrament of baptism and urge all believers to be baptized.
- In the sacrament of the Lord's Supper and that it is for all believers.
- That God heals, as the people of God pray for healing: that God works through medical science, and such treatment should not be refused.