We aim to share the Good News with children while providing a safe, nurturing environment where they are loved and taught Biblical truth. kidsMinistries at Immanuel Church is centered around the Core Values of our church, and each ministry reflects relationships, evangelism, discipleship, and ministry
Jesus said: 'Let the little children come to me and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these'. — Matthew 19:14
- 1st Worship Service
- kidsWorship K-4th grade
- 2nd Worship Service
- Kids Small Groups
- Family Dinner
- Activities for all ages
Our ministry is run by volunteers, and we love your help! Pennsylvania's state law now requires every volunteer to have specific clearances. Click one of the links below to learn more and/or start the new clearance process.
Online Application Form
FBI Criminal Background Check
If you have any questions about clearances, please contact Suzanne Meenen (Suzanne.email@example.com)
Blue Room Infants 6 weeks through 18 months
This area is a place for babies to explore safely.
Green Room Approximately 18 months to 35 months
This class prepares toddlers for the preschool class. They learn about God's love and love for others.
Children are promoted as necessary during the year.
Our first priority is the safety of each child as well as a sincere desire to lovingly nurture and carefully instruct. For the safety of the children, we adhere to the following worker/child ratios:
- One worker per six (6) children in the toddler nurseries
- One worker per four (4) children in the infant nursery
- It is our policy that a minimum of two (2) workers be in each nursery room at all times.
You will receive a Parent Pager so that you can be notified during the Worship Service or Small Group hour in the event of an emergency or difficulty. In order to keep our children healthy and well, we also ask that no child be brought to the Nursery who is ill. If your child becomes ill while in the Nursery, you will be contacted via the Parent Pager system.
Things to Know
- Snacks are served in Nursery. If your child has food allergies, please inform the Nursery Receptionist at check-in.
- Please be sure to include in your diaper bag 2 disposable diapers, a bottle or sippy cup, a bib or cup cloth, a change of clothes, a pacifier, and if needed some baby wipes with all items marked with your child's name.
- For comfort and convenience, we have a Family Comfort room located next to the Nursery room where infants may be fed and their special needs tended to. In this room you can keep your child with you and enjoy the service at the same time.
In our active morning worship activities, we have games, songs and crafts to help reinforce our Bible stories, and provide guided play and snacks.
During this time, the children will discover the wonder of who God is.
We provide supervised activity time. Children enjoy Bible stories, related crafts, a snack and guided play.
We use the FaithWeaver Now curriculum from Group Publishings. Check it out at www.group.com
Join us for time of music, skits, Bible stories and games.
Children start in the Worship Center with their parents.
A time for digging deeper and applying God's Word.
We use Group Publishing Faithweaver Now Curriculum. Check it out here
Preteens worship with their parents.
Preteens are separated in two classes according to grade (5th & 6th).
Kids get to choose from quizzing, or Pioneer Clubs.